HERMA basic labelling machine
The HERMA basic labelling machine is designed to implement a wide variety of standard applications safely and precisely – at an economical purchase price. The processing quality of the new labeller meets the usual HERMA standards.
The HERMA basic works at a speed of up to 25 m/min., which can be variably set using a keypad with a display. Thanks to the integrated control, an additional control cabinet is unnecessary. The label size that can be used ranges from 12 x 12 mm to 160 x 400 mm.
- Stand column with mounting flanges
- Connecting joint, height and side adjustment can be rotated and tilted
- Pneumatic applicators
- Spindle height adjustment on the stand column
- Base plate with adjustable feet and/or castors
- Printer for variable data
The product video to watch:
Data sheet for downloading: